Ridgefield Youth Cheer: 2020 Registration Information
Dear Ridgefield Youth Tigers Parents,
Welcome to the 2020 Cheerleading season. Ridgefield participates in the Fairfield County Football League (FCFL) with teams from Aspetuck, Darien, Fairfield, New Canaan, Westport, Weston, and Wilton. Our Cheerleading program consists of Sideline and Competitive squads for Grades K - 8. Competitive cheer will have more information available shortly.
ONLINE REGISTRATION and PAYMENT at www.ridgefieldyouthfootball.org is strongly encouraged to cut down on the paper forms and to consolidate all of the information into our online database. If you are unable to register online please contact our registrar at
. In this registration packet, you will find information and forms that need to be completed and submitted before your child can participate as a football player or cheerleader.
The following is a brief description of the forms and requirements for 2019:
1. 2020 Registration Forms (All FORMS ARE PART OF ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS)
- Registration Form
- RYFC Guidelines Agreement (for Parents and Players)
- RYFC Coaches Code of Ethics (if applicable)
- RYFC Parental Consent Agreement Form
- FCFL Parents Code of Conduct Agreement Form
- FCFL Participants Code of Conduct Agreement Form
(Anyone who does not register via online, these forms are located on the website and must be completed manually. They are located under the Documents/Forms tab. We highly recommend online registration!)
2. 2020 DOCTOR CERTIFICATION FORM (MUST be received NO LATER THAN 8/1 VIA MAIL - CANNOT BE SUBMITTED ONLINE)
We must have a LIVE stamped and approved Doctor certification from your physician in order for your child to participate in the RYFC programs. A doctor cert is required each and every year.
The 2020 Doctor Certification Form is located on the website under the Documents/Forms tab.
IMPORTANT: If your child’s physical is not scheduled until after August 18th of this year, the physician can still sign this form! In fact, you may wish to drop the form at the physicians’ office to have it signed ASAP so as not to delay completion of your child’s registration and to avoid the summer camp form rush.
Your child WILL NOT participate in Cheer until Doctor Certification and Emergency Contact form as well as all other registrations forms are completed correctly and turned in by the dates indicated.
3. Form Return and Payment Information: Payment may be made via credit card ONLY on the RYFC web site (www.ridgefieldyouthfootball.com) at the end of your online registration. Here is our fee schedule for 2020:
||Early Bird Registration
||4/15 – 4/30
||5/01 – 6/18
||6/19 – 7/31
|Cheer (grades K-8)
Multiplayer Family Discount:
10% Discount per additional family member for tackle
10% Discount per additional family member for flag
10% Discount per each family member for cheer
NOTE: Families with participants in multiple programs (tackle, flag, cheer) will receive the 10% discount automatically during online regular registration.
Cheer Registration forms should be mailed to:
Ridgefield Youth Football
ATTN: CHEER REGISTRAR
P.O. Box 68
Ridgefield, CT 06877
4. Uniform Refundable Deposits
TO BE SUBMITTED AT UNIFORM DISTRIBUTION AS FOLLOWS:
Uniform Deposit Checks should be made payable to RYFC and dated 12/1/2019 and please include the name of the player in the memo section on your check. The checks are held as a security deposit for football/cheerleading uniform and equipment. Your check will be returned to you when the uniform/equipment is turned in at the end of the season.
5. Refund Request (The refund request form can be found in the Documents section of the website):
If your child should leave the program, written notification is required. The amount of refund is:
- Postmarked on or before August 1st – 100%
- Postmarked between August 2nd – August 30th - Refund less $50.
- Postmarked after August 30th – no refund.
6. Non Residents
All non-Ridgefield residents will pay an additional $100.00 fee to offset a town-mandated per player field usage fee.