Ridgefield Youth Football: 2020 Registration Information
Dear Ridgefield Youth Tigers Parents,
Welcome to the 2020 Fall Flag Football. Our Fall Flag Football program is for Grades 1-4, in two divisions: Grades 1 & 2, and Grades 3 & 4.
ONLINE REGISTRATION and PAYMENT at www.ridgefieldyouthfootball.org is strongly encouraged to cut down on the paper forms and to consolidate all of the information into our online database. If you are unable to register online please contact our registrar at
. In this registration packet, you will find information and forms that need to be completed and submitted before your child can participate as a flag football player.
The following is a brief description of the forms and requirements for 2020:
1. 2020 Registration Forms (All FORMS ARE PART OF ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS)
- Registration Form
- RYFC Guidelines Agreement (for Parents and Players)
- RYFC Coaches Code of Ethics (if applicable)
- RYFC Parental Consent Agreement Form
- FCFL Parents Code of Conduct Agreement Form
- FCFL Participants Code of Conduct Agreement Form
(Anyone who does not register via online, these forms are located on the website and must be completed manually. They are located under the Documents/Forms tab. We highly recommend online registration!)
2. 2020 DOCTOR CERTIFICATION FORM (MUST be uploaded to your child's registration and received NO LATER THAN 8/1/20)
We must have an approved Doctor Certification Form from your physician in order for your child to participate in the RYFC programs. A doctor certification is required each year! No exceptions!
The 2020 Doctor Certification Form is located on the website under the Documents/Forms tab.
IMPORTANT: If your child’s physical is not scheduled until after August 17th of this year, the physician can still sign this form! In fact, you may wish to drop the form at the physicians’ office to have it signed ASAP so as not to delay completion of your child’s registration and to avoid the summer camp form rush.
Your child WILL NOT participate in the 2020 Fall Flag Football Program until the Doctor Certification Form as well as all other online registration forms are completed correctly and turned in by the dates indicated.
3. Form Return and Payment Information: Payment may be made via credit card ONLY on the RYFC web site (www.ridgefieldyouthfootball.com) at the end of your online registration. Here is our fee schedule for Fall 2020:
||Early Bird Registration
||4/10 – 5/31
||6/1 – 6/28
||6/29 – 7/31
|Flag (grades 1-4)
FULL PAYMENT or 1st PAYMENT (PAYMENT PLAN) IS DUE UPON REGISTRATION!
IF FULL PAYMENT or 1st PAYMENT (PAYMENT PLAN) IS NOT MADE UPON REGISTRATION,
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL NEED TO RE-REGISTER YOUR CHILD!
Multiplayer Family Discount:
10% Discount per additional family member for tackle
10% Discount per additional family member for flag
10% Discount per additional family member for cheer
NOTE: Families with participants in multiple programs (tackle, flag, cheer) will receive the 10% discount automatically during online regular registration.
Football and Cheer Registration forms should be mailed to:
Ridgefield Youth Football
ATTN: FOOTBALL REGISTRAR
P.O. Box 68
Ridgefield, CT 06877
4. Refund Request (The refund request form can be found in the Documents section of the website):
If your child should leave the program, written notification is required. The amount of refund is:
- Postmarked on or before August 1st – 100%
- Postmarked between August 2nd – August 30th - Refund less $50.
- Postmarked after August 30th – no refund.
8. Non Residents
All non-Ridgefield residents will pay an additional $100.00 fee to offset a town mandated per player field usage fee.
Players will be allowed to participate ONLY when all forms have been submitted. Your child cannot begin practice if there is any outstanding paperwork or payment due. -NO EXCEPTIONS!-